Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Staying with us at “The Nest” will be a great start for your Nepali adventure – a first glimpse into our diverse and magnificent culture and traditions and a chance to plan ahead in a calm and serene surrounding. Or, simply a time to relax and recharge on your holidays. Our historical town is away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city of Kathmandu; however, it only takes about one and a half hours to reach Kathmandu Trivuwan International Airport. Changunarayan is home to a UNESCO world heritage site that gave our charming town its name: “Changu Narayan”, the oldest temple in Nepal. It is within walking distance (about 5 minutes) from the hotel.
The hotel has a large terrace and a rooftop with a hammock and a seating area, from where you will experience a stunning view of the entire Kathmandu Valley. We serve authentic Nepali and continental food all day; however guests are allowed to use the kitchen facilities as well. Our hotel “The Nest” is part of a community that includes Changu Farm House, a hostel with an adjoining traditional and organic farm, both situated in Changunarayan. It is an eco project that welcomes volunteers from around the world.
During your stay, you will be able to enjoy the best sunset view from our rooftop, as well as a stunning outlook upon the Himalayan range of Ganesh and Langtang.
“The Nest” is a wonderful base to explore the surrounding area and receive free information about trekking, hiking and what to do in Nepal. You also have the opportunity to learn traditional Thanka painting and how to make authentic wooden masks. Our family welcomes you with an open mind and an open heart. We hope you will enjoy your stay in our beautiful guest house “The Nest”.
1. Check-in time: from 12:00
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: cash only
5. Cancellation Period:
1 Day before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the first night by accommodation.
6. Age registration :18+
7. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- WiFi gratis
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Check - in/out veloce
- Internet bar
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini Bar
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>