Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We are conveniently located in walking distance from the central area as Namba and Minami in Osaka.
Access to Kansai International Airport is convenient as is traveling around Osaka using the JR line and Subway, which are all situated within walking distance.
Around the PAX, there’re many restaurants, cafes, and souvenir shops on the Main Street.
The hostel features a shared living area containing a loft with cafe and a records shop.
Cafe is open on the first floor serving home roasted coffee and some meals. You can play the records you would like to listen.
We invite you to relax in our building, enjoy a friendly, fun and intimate atmosphere, surf our top-of-the-range internet(Wi-Fi) and make yourself at home!
CHECK-IN : 3PM - 10PM CHECK-OUT : until 11AM RECEPTION : 8AM - 10PM
*Luggage storage is available during reception open hours.
*Earlier check-in is accepted after 8am if your bed has not been booked bed the day before.
*Later check-in after 10pm is unfortunately not allowed. If you are arriving at Kansai International airport after 8:30pm, please book another place for the first night.
*Upon being checked in you will be provided with a passcode that allows you to enter the hostel during anytime of the day and night.
*Full payment needs to be made in Japanese Yen or with credit card, we accept VISA, MASTER,American Express.
*During the check-in process we require a electronic copy of a form of identification which will be kept within our secure system.
---IMPORTANT NOTE TO BOOK---
*Guest rooms are located on the upper floor with NO elevator available therefore our staff will be happy to help carry your luggage if your require assistance.
*Because of the building structure, rooms are not sound-proofed but free ear plugs are available.
*Groups of 7+ people can not book our hostel.
*Bed-sharing of adults is not accepted. Please book one bed per one person.
*Bed-sharing for kids are welcome at only the private room. JPY1000 will be charged per 1 child if they are 3 years of age and older. One bed-sharing kid is acceptable per one adult.
*Children under 7 years old are unfortunately not permitted to stay at dormitory rooms, and children 15 years and under should be accompanied with their guardians.
*THE PAX has been designed with independent travelers in mind thus our facilities are on a shared basis. We are a hostel and not a hotel or Japanese style inn (Ryokan). We are focused on providing you a fun, cheap way to travel and an opportunity to make new friends.
From 5 days before check-in to on the day & No Show --- 100% the price of total nights
#You will be charged full fee by your credit card from 5 days to the day before check-in.
#In the case of No show with no contact us, all reservations will be automatically canceled.
#Please keep in mind that this is a small scale facility, so all cancellations are significant to us,
you will be charged under any circumstances(Ex: transportation delay/cancel, bad weather).
10-BED MIXED DORMITORY ROOM / 6-BED FEMALE DORMITORY ROOM / QUAD ROOM
*Rooms are designed to provide a warm and pleasant feeling different from regular hostels.
*All beds are wooden pod style which have privacy with colorful walls and curtain.
*Rooms - free Wi-Fi available / air conditioning / door auto-lock equipped.
*Beds - private security lockers / bed lamp / 3 electric outlets / makeup mirror / hanger / ear plugs.
*Bathroom is located in a separate room besides the dorm and is shared among guests.
* Shower rooms - body soap / shampoo / conditioner
* Sink - hair drier / hand soap
* Toilets - Washlets / Toilet Paper
* Kitchen - fridge / microwave / toaster / kettle / kitchen utensils / tableware
* Customers have free access to herbs and spices / water / coffee / English and Japanese tea
*Loft - comfortable beans sofas / slider
*Information Booth - Free map, event flyers, guide books,
*Rental Bath Towel : JPY100
*Bicycle rental : JPY500/day
*Laundry : JPY100 Dryer : JPY100/20min. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>