Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Plantation House Two (PH 2) is a renovated traditional style farmhouse set in 2 acres of land and is literally across the road from the original Plantation House. In both the Plantation Houses new kitchen and social areas with fireplaces have been constructed.
Salento is an Andean town in Colombia, west of Bogotá. It’s known for its coffee estates. The Plantation Houses have extensive gardens, with a myriad of flowers and native trees and of course a few coffee plants.
This also offers both small dormitory and private accommodation with and without ensuite bathrooms. Both Plantation Houses have gas fired hot water systems. Amongst the many services we offer our guests are WIFI, free internet, kitchen facilities, free coffee, book exchanges and book shop PLUS the best most current and accurate tourist information in Salento.
The Plantation House Too Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception
We do not serve breakfast.
Child friendly. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>