Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The decoration is modern, peaceful, with warm colors.
All our equipment are news, and our beds are fitted with new comfortable mattresses to keep your nights relaxing.
A space is dedicated to inform you about things to do in Peru, and give you all the travel advice (Free!)
In the hotel, several common areas are available according to your needs (eat, drink, rest, party, study your trip etc ...).
The bar welcomes you every evening, come and taste our special sangria, and Peruvian cocktails !
In the center of Miraflores, the most touristic area of Lima, the hostel is located between souvenir shops, restaurants, bars and the N.1 Market. The bus station for your trips in Peru is also very close.
Ideal location, the Central de Seguridad Ciudadana is on the corner of the street, which makes the area very safe.
The Secret Garden Hostel Policy and Condition:
- Early drop-off bags : from 9am
- Check in room: 2pm to 11:30pm
- Check out room : 11 am
*charges applicable outside these time slots
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Taxes not included (18%) Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- tour gratuito della città
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Schede telefoniche
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Shuttle Bus
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>