Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Come join us to experience how to live like local in our affordable brand new guest-suite at THE TEMPEKAN NYANG-NYANG in Uluwatu, Pecatu, Bali.
Every room equipped with double bed (queen size) or twin beds and come with a private bathroom. It's also completed with in-room control air conditioning, LED TV with satellite channels and shower with hot water. A swimming pool pool is also available onsite for maximum enjoyment.
There are 7 guest-suites available at our property consists of 5 rooms with queen/double bed and 2 rooms with twin beds. There's also 1 unit of two-bedroom villa with private pool apart of this property.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Reception working period/time 24 Hours
Child Friendly Maximum 1 child under 6 years old stay free sharing bed with parents, while child from 6 years old and above must use extra bed with additional charge at IDR 250,000 per night Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Piscina all'aperto
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>