Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Tidewater Tourist Park backpacker hostel is only 200 metres to the main street of town and many fine restaurants, Bars and cafes.
The immaculately clean hostel includes a fully equipped kitchen, and sun drenched lounge with panoramic views of Coromandel Harbour. Enjoy our beautiful grounds, BBQ area. we also have WiFi available.
Tony and Linda offer all backpackers/guests a very warm and friendly welcome and comfortable stay, they are well informed and are always willing to offer information or advise on local activities, they will also be pleased to help you with your future travel plans around Coromandel Peninsula and throughout New Zealand.
Check in is from 2pm to 7pm daily, If after 7pm (and no phone call from you) you will be classed as a no show and your card will be charged as per the terms and conditions of our cancellation policy, at this point your room/bed maybe re-sold.
Office hours October - April are 8am - 8 pm
May - September is 9am- 7 pm.
If you are arriving outside the Check in hours please contact us.
Please note we do not accept check ins after our office hours stated above. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Colazione non inclusa
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Deposito bagagli
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>