Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
All the rooms has its unique and special features. The paintings on the walls are done by Esra Uygun. The paintings are special to the room it has been painted to and symbolizes a characteristic feature of istanbul. For example Pink room has judas tree and Yellow room has mimozas. The cats on the staircase wall and living room symbolizes the cats of Istanbul. There is also an Istanbul map painted on the kitchen wall.
The kitchen and bathrooms are newly equipped and furnished. All rooms have air-condition, 7/24 hot water and free Wi-Fi. All the rooms have private bathrooms. Only Double bunk bedroom bathroom is not ensuite. In bunkbed rooms every bed has its own locker. Guests should bring their own locks.
Tilas - Terms & Conditions
There is a private entrance. Please let us know your arrival time
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Child friendly Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Lettini disponibili
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Scambio di libri
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>