Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellations and no shows will be charge on the credit card or debit card
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We are located in the real Center of Santa Teresa, next to the Earth Cafe, , Super Roonys 2 and the Minisuper El Mango. The direct bus from San Jose, stops in front of our place. The Surfpoints like La Lora, Sellinas North and Banana Beach are very close from our place.
Toritos Guest House: offers Typical Beach House with A/c , 2 bedrooms & Terrace and the Private Economic Rooms with A/c & Balcony. The units are fully equipped for a great stay.
Toritos Guest House Policies & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. we will need the Id and Credit card for the registration
Check in from 14:00 to 17:00.
Late check in must be arranged before arrival.
Check out before 11:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Taxes not included - 13%
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening time from 10.30 to 17.30.
We do not accept customers younger than 15 years of age. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Colazione non inclusa
- Lampada da lettura
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Terrazza fuori
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tardo check-out
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>