Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Dorms for Group Bookings must be reserved 1 week prior the arrival day.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Location is great, 4 blocks from the main bus terminal, Central Square (Plaza San Martin), which is the heart of Cordoba, Nueva Cordoba (student neighborhood), Supermarket just 1 and half blocks away. This enormous house has 11 bedrooms, 3 beautiful internal patios with hammocks to relax and chill, 2 living room areas, 5 bathrooms, a reception area with 24 hour assistance. Plus, if you need to buy bus tickets you can get them here at no additional cost!
Turning Point Hostel offers: Excellent Location , Internet Access (free of charge) , Wi-Fi in Lobby & Most Rooms, LCD TV in main living room area + Cable TV, Private rooms and dorms of 4, 6 and 8 backpackers , Security Lockers, Guest kitchen, BBQ area, English and Spanish speaking staff, Tour Desk , Parking Lot across the street open 24 hs a day, Guest kitchen ,Bed sheets included, Laundry Service, 24 Hour Reception, free luggage storage.
***Price listed is for cash payments upon arrival only. Credit card payments have additional surcharge. *** Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- tour gratuito della città
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Sala metting
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Tabellone offerte di lavoro
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>