Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Uni.House is a guesthouse and has friendly staff. Many locals come on occasion to talk with the staff and guests, which creates a friendly and inclusive environment. If you enjoy socializing, cooking, and eating together Uni.House will be a good experience.
Uni.House offers accommodation with a shared lounge, free private parking and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house has both dormitory rooms and private rooms.
Ushimado is a small costal town located on the Seto Inland sea. The town holds a lot of history and charm. It is a quite laid back town located in the countryside where you can see and experience the true nature of Japan and Japanese people, which one can rarely feel while in the bigger cities like Osaka/Tokyo. The local specialties for food are Ebi-Meshi, which is shrimp fried rice, as well as fish/shashimi. Ushimado is also home to many temples as they were an integral part of its history in the past. Also there is an island, which is 10 minutes by ferry, called Maejima where you can see many beautiful sites and viewpoints, motor assisted bike rental is available on the island for only 800 yen. The locals here are also very friendly creating a good atmosphere, which can help one feel included within the local community. If you are looking for a place to relax and take a step back from the bigger cities then Ushimado is the place to come to.
== Conditions and Policies ==
1. Check-in time: from 4pm to 9pm
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 9am.
2. Check-out time: by 10am
3. Reception hour: from 9am to 10pm
4. Payment: cash (JPY)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 7 days(or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 3 days before Arrival Date: 50% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show: 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: NO
7. No smoking except within designated smoking areas.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes not included Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>