Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
has to get the prior confirmation from the villu villa management.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
If you intend seeing the great places at Anuradhapura, Villu Villa is absolutely one of the best places to stay. With its ideal location, Villu Villa gives easy access to ancient ruins, vast water tanks and wild life the city has to offer. Nuwara Wewa the largest water tank in the city is just 500m away from the hotel. Due to its very close access to main road, a tired traveler can easily get back to the hotel after a long day of travel.
The owner of the hotel is a lawyer by profession and he will guarantee 100% safety during your stay, short or long. The wife of the owner is in charge of the Hotel's kitchen and personally makes all food all by herself to ensure that each guest will be served with the best food of his or her choice. Villu Villa houses a restaurant which serves real Sri Lankan authentic delights alongside Continental favourites.
Villu Villa has 4 air conditioned rooms attached bath rooms with hot/cold water. Altogether there are five rooms. It also provides free wifi. You can watch satellite tv at the lobby. Restaurant, laundry, and many more facilities are available. Feel the homely atmosphere more or less. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>