Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours or less of arrival date you will be charged the first night's stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Viñas Hotel is located in Lanquin 9 km from Semuc Champey, in a comfortable and pleasant environment surrounded by nature, its comfortable rooms decorated in a rustic style, without forgetting the demands of today's traveler, so that your stay, whether for pleasure, business or purpose Academic, be truly unforgettable. Surrounded by the jungle, where time has no value and the only thing to do is relax! Just a short 5-minute walk from the center of Lanquin village is our little peaceful paradise.
Viñas Hostel offers comfortable rooms.All beds have comfortable thick mattresses and you can have hot water showers (some are shared).
Vinas Hotel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card (+6.5% fee for payment by card)
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: approx. USD$ 4 (25-35 Quetzal) per person per day.
Pet friendly. Charges may be applicable.
Child friendly. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Piscina all'aperto
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>