Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The property is for those who want a special and unique experience. While it features amenities like a an attached cafe / bar - BASE. The focus is on a comfort. Woke Morjim is a classy backpacker hostel located in the heart of Morjim and just a few seconds walk to the surfers paradise of beautiful Morjim beach. Designed by backpackers for backpackers we have created a place with all the essentials a backpacker could need! We are all about comfort and atmosphere and offer a modern, clean and comfortable place to hang out and meet new friends from all over the world.
Woke Morjim offers backpackers the choice of spacious doubles or sleek dorm rooms.The multiple chill out areas, balconies and outdoor spaces make it the perfect place to chill and share amazing travel experiences.
Bringing our 2nd Hostel to Goa with a terrace showcasing the most amazing goan sunsets on the Arabian Sea.The awesome daily activities will mean you are never short of things to do and people to meet. Not to mention Base,- our day time cafe that converts to a night time lounge with DJ's spinning the best chill out lounge beats and foot-tapping techno music whilst you sip on the most passionately crafted cocktails.
The hostel offers free swimming pool. hot showers, wifi, lockers, power point per bed, free water, tea and coffee and a communal kitchen to help make you feel at home.
The great place to experience to explore the beaches of North Goa.
Feel the pulse of Goa as you get social, scooter away to beaches, walk in the midst of the blissful paddy fields and eat to your hearts content.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: The property has a 2 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
2. Check in from 14:00 onwards.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash/Debit card/Credit card/Net banking is also accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:30-20:30.
6. Age Restriction: Guests should be over 18 years old; guests under 18 years old are not allowed to stay.
Guests over the age of 45 will not be allowed to stay in our dormitories.
7. Taxes NOT Included. Taxes are charged as per the rates below.
- No tax for rooms at a tariff less than Rs 1,000 per day.
- 12% for rooms at a tariff of Rs 1,000 and above but less than Rs 2,500 per room per day;
- 18% for rooms at a tariff of Rs 2,500 and above but less than Rs 7,500 per day per room;
All tax should be paid extra
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Guests are requested to leave their contact number when confirming their booking
- The hostel would like to send the exact location so guests can find the hostel easily.
11.We do not confirm bookings of groups of larger than 4 people All reservation for groups should contact the property directly for confirming their booking.
12.All guests (including Indian citizens) are required to produce their passports ( soft copy / hard copy ) at check-in. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Piscina all'aperto
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>