Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
At the intersection of comfort and convenience lies WoodBarrel Coorg Madikeri Homestay, where you can take full advantage of numerous amenities and services that are guaranteed to make your stay with us a memorable one.
From guest services to tour deals, we seek to provide you with the attention and luxury you deserve. Featuring impeccable accommodations and attentive staff, we guarantee you’ll have a pleasant experience here. Explore our site to see what we have to offer, and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions.
A flat-screen TV is featured. Speaking Hindi, Kannada, English and Tamil, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area at the 24-hour front desk.
Raja Seat is less than 1 km from the homestay, while Abbi Falls is 5 km away. The nearest airport is Kannur International Airport, 60 km from WoodBarrel Coorg Madikeri Homestay.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 18:00.
Check out from 11:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12%
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the rooms but have a smoking area. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>