Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
15 percent of total amount
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Already the coolest hostel of Istanbul! Now with Air Conditioning in all rooms and dorms!
We're only a two minutes' walk from Istiklal Street (where there are 2000 bars and restaurants), one minute from Galata Tower (built in 1384) and 15 minutes from Sultanahmet (historical area) by public transportation.
We offer a complimentary breakfast as well as 10% discounts for guests at our restaurant. Linen, pillows and blankets are included. You're welcome to use our luggage storage room free of charge for up to three days.
Our reception and information desk are open 24hrs a day, offering discounted hamam, dervish shows and bus tickets.
Our historical building is 150 years old. You will stay in a gorgeous stone building which has lots of architectural character and history behind it. We are in love with our hostel, and we hope you will be, too :)
Istiklal Street is full of energy. Two million people visit in any given day. Even at 5am there is a bunch of people... the music never stops. You can find the best live bands, world music, oriental Turkish music and dance music. With all these on offer at your doorstep, this is the perfect place to stay. We will show you best and most affordable places, where local people go.
We will guide you to visit not only tourist places but also bars, restaurants and historic places that you can't find in your favourite tourist book.
We look forward to meeting you soon. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>