Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our hostel is located in the central downtown of the city, along Fu Nan Riverside, it is quite convenient for our guests to enjoy Chengdu tour via public transportations. Our location is walking distance to many popular spots, like Kuanzhai Alley, Wuhou Temple, Jinli, Dufu Thatch Cottage, etc.; 30 mins drive to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Chengdu Railway Stations; 10 mins bus ride to Chengdu Tourist Bus Station.
We have the loft style 4-8 shared bedrooms with bathroom, 6 beds’ room with public washroom and standard rooms available for your selection. Our hostel provides services like Laundry, luggage store, bicycle rent, umbrella… We also have 200 square meters lobby and 200 square meters designed backyard for your resting. The lobby and the yard are the mix entertainment place for Coffee, Beer, Movies and Pool table and BBQ.
Here, you can even play table games, UNO, travel with other passengers and eat delicious food together. We have activities here every night. Film night, table game night, gourmet night. You are welcome to join us free of charge.
Please come the enjoy your Chengdu tour at Youth Hotel! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Tabellone offerte di lavoro
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>