Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge a 50% deposit payment upfront for group bookings two weeks in advance for reservations to be done and rooms to be blocked.Balance is payable on arrival.
Cancellation/No show. -No refund on the deposit made or booking fee .
Reduction in Number policy-The number booked and confirmed is charged in full for the first day of arrival date whether they all arrive or not.
From the 2nd day the number that arrived is charged as long as the rooms not occupied and were booked are released by 10.00 a.m of the second day so as to be unblocked .
This is because when there is a group booking ,all rooms available are blocked on all booking sites to avoid overbooking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
* For sharing all the guests have to be paired before the rooming list is sent for allocation of rooms to avoid inconveniences during check in.
* Check out is strictly 10.00 am during check out date.
Breakfast ,Lunches,Dinners and Packed Lunches are also offered at an extra charge
Beecher Hall – Capacity of 100 pax Church Style at Ksh.15,000 full day / 1,000 per hour for max 20persons/half day-7,500/-.
Conference Hall - Capacity of 50 pax Church Style at Ksh.12,000 full day / 1,000 per hour for max 20persons/half day-6,000/-.
Vera Harley - Capacity of 50 pax Church Style at Ksh.10,000 full day / 1,000 per hour for max 20persons/half day-5,000/-.
Payment is upfront for hall
50% Down Payment two weeks in advance is required on confirmation for rooms and meals for reservations to be made and for rooms to be blocked .The balance to be cleared on or before the date of arrival to avoid the group been inconvenienced during check out date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
It is a leisurely 5-10 minutes walk to/from Nairobi Central Business District, Kenya International Convention Center and most offices and banks in the city center. We are located right near where you want to be and on Nyerere Road next to Serena Hotel and the UAE Embassy.
All our rooms are available for short and long term stay and most of the studio rooms face Central Park and have a city skyline view to the Central Business District from Uhuru Highway side. The rooms are spacious, cozy quiet and private and traditionally furnished for your ideal comfort. They are fitted with fully equipped kitchenettes, telephone extensions, free basic wireless internet and DSTV. Laundry services are available on request as well.
YWCA Parkview Suites Nairobi Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00. Guests are allowed to check in any time if rooms are available. However guests checking in after 9.00p.m use a different gate to access YWCA Parkview Suites. The entrance is on Mamlaka Road.
Check out before 10:00. Guests are allowed late check out only upon availability of rooms.
Payment upon arrival by cash (Kenya Shillings). Guests are requested to change foreign currency at the airport.
24 hour Reception.
Airport Transfer can be arranged at an affordable rate.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days but there are no restrictions on period of stay. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>