Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
It is the closest hostel from Vila Madalena Station Metro. The Zen Hostel is 200 meters from a quiet street, with an air of provincial town, but with all the services that requires capital, including one next bike.
Private accommodation with Zen Hostel is structured to provide its guests comfort and well being, with personality, unique style and warmth.
The Zen Hostel was created to provide comfort and well-being, because we know that when someone searches for a place to sleep out of their habitual residence, also seeks a place that welcomes, not just a bed to rest. Thinking about seek tailor our facilities to provide a warm and quiet, where guests can feel at ease and properly welcomed.
Please note :
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Cash and credit cards accepted on arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
All taxes included.
Depending of the period of your booking you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year´s eve or Carnival. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>