Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Hermanus is best known as the 'home of the best land-based whale watching in the world' but it has far more to offer. From July thru December, Southern Right Whales can be seen incredibly close to shore. No need for binocs, just join a guided walk along the cliff paths that stretch from the harbour on the west to the pristine sandy beaches on the east. The mountain backdrop to town provides established hiking trails as well as a mountain top drive for a panoramic view of Walker Bay. The town provides excellent shopping, restaurants & pubs.
This backpacker's hostel / guesthouse is conveniently located 10 minutes walk from the central business district or seaside and 5 minutes walk from the mountain hikes.
Accommodation ranges from family rooms and ensuite doubles to basic dormitories. Amenities include: 2 TV lounges, chatroom, fireside library, balconies, sundeck and Jaccuzzi spa, shady courtyard & water feature, self-catering kitchen with BBQ facilities and herb garden as well as security fenced as well as remote controlled gated parking for your peace of mind. There is a comfy place for everyone - even CARS!!!.
Services include: broadband internet, breakfast, meals by arrangement, laundry, photocopy, just ask.
Our Booking Desk arranges: Great White shark viewing & cage diving trips, harbour to harbour kayaking trips, boat trips to the whales, abseiling, adventure hikes, horseback riding (beach or mountain rides), local wine tours (are a MUST!), township tours, scuba diving, and more. We can organize: airport transfers, bus tickets, shuttle services, discount membership cards and more.
Just relax in the jacuzzi under the stars.
As well as being eco-friendly (check out the re-cycle system and worm composting). The owners are committed to local community. Jan is the eco-environmentalist. He has a wealth of information to share. Marilyn is involved in several townshop programs for kids. Visit the pre-school or the unique Recycle 'Swop' Shop where kids can bring tins and bottles to swap for things they want and need. If you would like to help, consider bringing used kids clothes in that bag you will take home full of souveniers.
Visit the website: www.swop-shop.za.net
FREE internet session & Jacuzzi when you book a local acitivity.
ASK ABOUT SPECIAL NEW YEARS CELEBRATIONS!!! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Lettini disponibili
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Servizio Postale
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>