Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The city itself is a more chilled-out version of Kathmandu with its backpacking vibe but bereft of the chaos-making it a ‘not-to-be-missed’ destination in Nepal.
We understand your traveling soul and We are here to make your stay @ZOSTEL worth cherishing. Chill out with fellow travelers from around the world and travel while sharing laughs and experiences. And, if your mischievous mind has started wandering far, let us put one thing real straight if getting intoxicated is all you’re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. We take the comfort of each and every guest very seriously. Here in, we’d rather pass and share episodes.
Our friendly local staff is there to help you plan and explore Pokhra,It sits right in the heart of Nepal and is built on the edge of and around the famous Phewa lake. It is home to one of the most famous paragliding destinations in the world. Imagine flying over the beautiful lake with the tallest mountains in the world rising next to you- it is indeed a sight to behold!
|Free Wifi, Hot Showers, Free Travel Assistance|
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Giochi da tavolo
- Limitazione di età
- Carte di credito accettate
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- IVA inclusa
(1) Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID).
(2) Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
2. Check-out Time: before 10:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash or credit card upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: Children below 18 years (whether accompanied or unaccompanied by a guardian) are not allowed in Zostel.
6. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
7. Group Booking:
(1) In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
(2) We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
(3) If the group behaviour at the behaviour is seen as a hindrance to the property environment, seen as a disturbance to others staying at the hostel, or create troubles in the management functioning, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation (without refunds).
(4) Zostel reserves the right to admission.
8. No smoking, but designated area is provided.
9. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
10. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>