Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Located amidst the most alluring part of Manali i.e., Old Manali, goStops Manali is a magnificently designed youth hostel. Yes, a hostel can be magnificent and we live by that ethic - providing delightful quality services in an exciting hostel set up. Believing in the power of travel, HOA is a conducive environment to make friends and explore other cultures and nationalities.
We have a common funstaytion area equipped with Netflix, Playstation and board games for all you newly made friends to bond. We also engage our amigos in entertaining activities like yoga, food walks, pub crawls, beer pong, karaoke, live music on a daily basis. We are your ally and not just your service provider. Our vibe is a concoction of modern, exclusive, friendly and comforting details with a pinch of Indian tradition to integrate your experience with the essence of Indian air.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Guests need to meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: proof of full Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination, a recent valid negative Coronavirus PCR test (within 72 Hours of Check-In date)
1. Cancellation policy: *Free cancellation 3 days before arrival. In case of No Show or late cancellation then the number of booked nights will be fully charged.*
2. Check-in from 01:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 AM.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit cards are accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24/7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes Not included.
8. Breakfast not included.
10. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area.
11. Guest with Local id not allowed
Please note that the property follows Green Social non-air-conditioned hours from 12.00 hours to 20.00 hours. During this time the common areas are air-conditioned for guests to lounge and relax.
goSTOPS Care- commitment to safety and Hygiene
While the country is facing the biggest crisis in the name of Coronavirus (COVID 19), we as a hospitality community have come together to build a safe and sanitised environment for our guests. goSTOPS has always been committed to providing a space where people feel at home and secure completely. From reimagined common areas to safe distancing and minimum occupancy in dorms, we are doing everything to create a safe haven for our community.
1. Not required RT PCR test report
2. Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing team at all locations
3. Daily temperature check of staff to ensure health and safety.
4. Staff in protective gear to ensure safety and hygiene.
5. Use of biodegradable plates and cutlery to ensure hygiene.
6. Use of food-grade sterilizers to clean vegetables and utensils.
7. Frequent fumigation of all the rooms and common areas using best in class antiviral chemicals.
8. New physically distanced dorms with low occupancy to enable safe distance between the guests.
9. Frequent surface sanitization of doorknobs, railings, tables, switchboards, and other surfaces.
10. Hand sanitization bays all over the hotel to ensure frequent hand sanitization.
11. 24/7 reception to request for cleaning of any area any time of the day.
12. Antiviral disinfectant mats are placed at strategic locations all over the hostel to help sanitize shoes. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>