This family owned hostel is located in the heart of Georgetown. We are just a few blocks away from Love Lane, Chulia Street Night Market, World UNESCO Heritage area, and multiple bus routes.
Our 1850s heritage building gives you authentic Georgetown charm, while our renovated interior provides modern comforts like waterfall style showers and outlets for every bed.
Our staff is made up of locals and avid travelers who love to help guests figure out what to do in Penang!
• Bed sheet, pillow case, & duvet provided
• Free locker to store valuables
• Hot showers, shower gel, and hair dryers
• Free Wifi in every room
• Free coffee and tea all day
• Common area with TV, books, and table games
• 24hr door access & CCTV security
• Outdoor smoking area
• Check in from 2pm-11pm (late check-in, please contact us before booking)
- Can drinks and beers available for purchase
- Towel rental
- We arrange laundry service, scooter rentals, bus tickets, and ferry tickets